We are performers, listeners, promoters, and educators with a common interest - we love jazz! Our mission is simple: preserve and promote the tradition of live jazz across the Mid-Michigan area.
Whether you are looking for jazz performances in the area or want to become a member, you are in the right place. To become a member, please click on the "Contact" link above and read more.
WANT TO BE A MEMBER ?
CLICK HERE NOW
June 21st & 22nd
4:30 - 10:30pm Friday & Saturday
Downtown East Lansing
Full Details >>
- Wednesdays - Jazz At Gracie's Place; 7:30-10:30pm graciesplacewilliamston.com
- Wednesdays - Jazz Wednesdays At MBC Lansing; 6-9pm MBC Facebook Page
- Thursdays - Live Music At Waterfront Bar & Grill; 6-10pm waterfrontlansing.com
- Thursdays - Peter Nelson Quartet (quartet set then jam session) At Avenue Cafe; 9-11pm Avenue Cafe Facebook Page
- Sundays - Sunday Brunch in the City feat. Twyla Birdsong At House of Eden Rock; 2-4pm House of Eden Rock Facebook Page